Saturday, January 9, 2021

Why Does Dream Affect Our Day - ENGLISH

It is kinda funny tho, but, I just want to share my silly experience. (just tell me if you had encountered  the same thing)

Last night, I was dreaming about something miraculous. Seeing the beautiful scenery of my life, experiencing the great scene I had never done. But, that kind of dream commonly ended by force. Probably dying to pee or by the alarm. 

According to the knowledge I got, dreams are affected by our minds. The things that we are used to thinking, the things that we really want to achieve, or something that we really hate, someone you miss or you crush. Those all just make sense. because part of our brain still working while we were sleeping.

Not only that, the worst thing about a dream is when we wake up. The normal dream often doesn't affect any of our life. But, the rare dream really drags our real life. For example, when I have a dream about a disaster, the accident of my folks, went to the place I really want, etc. My heart shook so hard and try to figure it out, what does the meaning of that.

Eventually, we have to believe that dream is the flower of sleep. Take the benefits and try to ignore the bad part. And don't forget to pray before sleep and after you get awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment