Sunday, January 3, 2021

Resolution of 2021?

 I think today is the first time I try to write down paragraphs in English.  

what should I write?  I think I need to tell you about my resolution in 2021. 

as we know, as a Moslem, we have a faith that everything happens in our lives is destined. It is written in Qur'an 

أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللهَ يَعْلَمُ مَافِي السَّمَآءِ وَاْلأَرْضِ إِنَّ ذَلِكَ فِي كِتَابٍ إِنَّ ذَلِكَ عَلَى اللهِ يَسِيرٌ

Do you not know that Allah knows what is in the heavens and the earth? Surely these are in the Book. Surely these are easy to Allah.` QS Al-hajj 70

 Notwithstanding, it is just fine because we have a plan for what should we have or what should we do. 

So 2020 is the year that we all faced its suffering, happiness, unites. 2020 thought us a lot of things, patient, sacrifice, new habits, self-control, etc.  So in 2021, we are not far from this kind of outbreak. 

1. Spiritual 

I believe that religion is the most important goal that we have to achieve because we all would be back on the resurrection day in the akhirat. So i have a plan to do this, 

a. Pray 5 times a day on time
b. Fasting 4 times in a month
c. Early Pray (tahajud) 2 times a week
d. memorize juz 30
e. getting married
f. go to Mecca to do Umra with my mom and my wife

2. Jobs.

I am not really triggered to work harder on my job, I just want to do my best for my company.  the specific goal is, at least I get 6 scores at the beginning of 2021.

3. Personal Life

I think I  want to be more thankful to myself. Praising God for what I have. and do some exercise.

a. swimming once a month
b. running 
once a month
c. cycling once a month
d. exercise 150 hours a week


so I think, people may have plans.. nevertheless, God always knows the best.

wish us all luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment