Sunday, August 27, 2017

Working Jovially, is a lie. Agree?


Work work work work work.. –Rihana, Work
Based on my experiences, working is not that delighted as though we had imagined when we were Student.
To be honest, when I just started my college life as student, I had imagined a lot of happiness and joyfulness about being worker. Imagining how I worked wear a great suit and elegant tie, tidy-greased hair, and perfumed body. Moreover about salary, Student must thought that working is about earning salary. Especially engineering student, or great major whose work-prospect are good. They must be think about high salary, above 10M or surround it. But, all of those may be just become new-student imagination.
Student might be don’t know about 5 things that showed college life is the best age ever.
1.       Look for job is not that easy. Indonesia has a lot of inhabitant. Every year, could you imagine how many bachelor degree had been graduated?  So many..
2.       You will lost your friends.. your close friends.. The last three months I have been working here, I cried every moment my friends have a schedule to meet up. My heart seemed like stabbed. (wkwkw.. it’s rather alay, but, I said the truth. Your friend will be far away, time by the time)
3.       Don’t ever feel you can enjoy your free time. Leisure is about fake. Your free time sometime have to be given to your company freely.. FREELY. Once you literally get leisure, you will shadowed by your obligation in your desk. Go f*ck yourself.. #RIP, social life. 
4.       You must be insane because of your boss always ask you about something crazy, unbelievable, slightly unreachable. But you have to do it by the time given.
5.       Sometime, even you have to spend your own money to buy company possession. It’s crazy, eh?
Ah, I am sleepy now.. This is Sunday night, it means, tomorrow I have to go work. T.T  I wish, Monday will bring my mood back. Like the sun scatter its light into the entire earth.

PS. I am sad now, because my friends, Nakula-gang, are having party in our dorm at Jogjakarta.. I wish, next week I’ll join. 

No comments:

Post a Comment