Tuesday, February 9, 2021

The Beat of The Life

 I don't know why I started to write specifically. It is just like following the flow of my thought.

I remember when I was a kid, my mom used to tell me a story before I slept. And maybe that's the reason why I was curious about people's life stories. It is not about involving in their personal business, it is just happy to hear and see from other people's perspective. And after that, you think you need to write it down into a poetical story. Sometimes, their story inspired me and you barely forget it and use it as your values. 

Writing is relaxing, I can keep the values into a permanent space that might be useful for me in the future, or maybe some people out there. With writing, I can make my own self relieved after a busy day.. 


But yes, I even got dormant almost 4 years since the last time I write in 2016 because of these and those,  But in 2021 I start to start again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment